I offer birth doula services for home, hospital, or birth center births in the East Bay, including Oakland, Berkeley, San Leandro, Hayward, Walnut Creek, Vallejo, Benicia, etc. I serve families in Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano counties.
I am happy to meet with you in person or talk by phone to see if I am a good fit for your birth team. There is no charge for this initial consult.
As part of your birth team, my work with you includes:
– two pre-natal meetings at your home in which we:
* get to know one another and become comfortable as a team
* discuss your pregnancy and health history
* talk about your birth hopes, visions, and anxieties, as well as postpartum plans
* practice comfort measures and other useful tools and skills for labor and birth
– unlimited support by phone, email and/or text, including referrals and resources
– on-call 24/7 beginning at 38 weeks until the birth of your baby
– continuous support through labor, delivery, and the first hours postpartum
– 1-2 postpartum visits in your home
My standard fee is $1500. If cost is an issue for you, please reach out and we can work together to see if we can find a workable arrangement through sliding scale, barter, payment plan, etc.